CLASSES AT IBT

14 Comments

1. Candice says:

If someone could just give me some more information on this school and tell me what the requirements are to attend, it would be greatly appreciated 🙂 I’m having a hard time navigating through this website. Thank you.

2. Kim says:

HI…I have an 11 year daughter who has done dance for years..but not strictly ballet? What class would you suggest and how much are your classes per month?

• Ray says:

First off I would like to see her dance so I could then place her in the appropriate class. Call so we can arrange a class to come and take. 801-393-5000.

3. Maddi says:

What are the ages you take? I have a little one who loves to dance and I’d love for her to do ballet. She’s got no previous experience.

Thanks!

4. Holly says:

I have a 16 year old daughter who has done theater and plays, but never taken dance. She has just decided she wants to take a dance class. Do you offer classes for young adults who don’t have much experience with dance?

• Ray says:

Hello Holly, Imagine Ballet Theatre School will begin enrollment July 15, 2015. We will be offering a class for teeenagers Tuesdays from 4:00 to 5:00 plus we will have a Modern class on Wednesday5:00-6:00 and a Lyrical class on Thursdays from 6:30-8:00 which would be suitable for a teen kind of starting out. Thank you for your interest.

5. Jennie Welsh says:

I have a 6yr old granddaughter. This past December we took her to see a local Nutcracker. She has not stopped talking about it. She wants to dance. Can I get basic info for beginner classes please?, thank you

• Ray says:

Hi Jennie,
      Sorry that I have not seen this post until today. we would love to have your Granddaughter start her ballet journey here at Imagine Ballet Theatre. This year is winding down for classes but in the summer we have a program called Ballet Art and Modern which will begin June 19-28 M,T,W and again in July. Please give us a call 801-393-5000.

6. Cindy Hancock says:

Wondering when open classes are for my 14 year old daughter and my 16 year old son. Also if any of your teachers provide private lessons.

• Ray says:

Hello Cindy, Sorry, I have not seen your post. Have your daughter and son taken ballet before? I would love for them to come and take a class so I could let you know where they would fit. That is if they have danced previously. Please call the studio and ask for Ray 801-393-5000 to discuss possible classes for your dancers. Thanks Ray